Eye Dropper Designs is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information of both clients and visitors to the EDD website.
The following list identifies information that may be collected from you as a result of you completing and submitting forms or emails to us;
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address ;
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, and password; and
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and post/ zip code.
Information that can be collected automatically from you may include information about your computer such as your;
- IP address;
- Browser type;
- Referring/ exit pages; and
- Operating system.
This information is used to;
- Fulfill your order;
- Send you an order confirmation;
- Send you product updates or warranty information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer your account;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Send you other marketing materials/ communications – such as promotions and special offers;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve our website and marketing efforts; and
- Conduct research and analysis.
In order to collect and track some of your non-personally identifiable information our website may place cookies on your computer. Cookies can be disabled in your browsers settings or preferences.
EDD do not sell your personal information to third parties, however will share your information with trusted third parties;
- Where there is a benefit to you or to better serve you in the future;
- As required by law – such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Your information will also be shared if, in the event, EDD is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, in which case you will be notified via email and/ or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Our website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of EDD’s. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
EDD cannot guarantee absolute security for you, as no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
If you have any questions about security on our website you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As mentioned above in ‘Information Collected’, the information we collect from you may be used to send you newsletters and other marketing materials/ communications such as promotions and special offers.
Should you wish to unsubscribe to receiving any of these, you can do so by sending a request to email@example.com, clearly stating your name and the email address to which the materials are being sent. If appropriate, mention the type of correspondence you wish to opt out of, or advise that you wish to completely opt out of all correspondence.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on the EDD website, prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this Privacy Statement through the following means;
- Sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By phone on +61423308303; Or
- Click Here to complete our online form